Saturday 25 March 2017

Creation of Adam & Eve

I've been working on this for over a month now (interspersed with other things), and it's finally done! I enjoyed this. Needed lots of thought. 

One of the reasons I particularly wanted to do this story just now is to give children confidence that marriage and gender are not just subjective human inventions but part of God's good creation.

Anyway, here are the pictures:
God breathes life into the man
Adam
Eden
Adam working in the garden
You may eat from any tree except the Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil
Naming the animals
Adam in a deep sleep
Eve
Adam meets Eve
For this reason a man shall leave his father & mother and be united with his wife and the two will become one

Because I redesigned my Adam & Eve characters, I also had to adapt the Fall PowerPoint, so they matched - and took the opportunity to add three pictures:

Eve takes the fruit
Hiding from God
He will strike your head,
and you will strike his heel.

No comments: