Friday 12 February 2021

Space

I thought I needed to do some art just for the sake of it - not for anything at all.
Came across a photo of a painting I did in school, so I thought I'd see if I could do it better now.😁

I've changed as little as possible, but I have made it a flat plain, because that's how it was meant to be. My teacher got me to add the hills to show distance, but now that I'm grown up I can do it how I want! ('Can' as in allowed to, but also as in am able to.)

It's not easy to do a picture with dark sky during daytime - presumably meaning there is very little atmosphere. I'm really not sure how that would affect the lighting, particularly the aerial perspective.

Done in Clip Studio. I think my settings may have been a bit wrong, because the paint never dried, which was interesting to work with...

Not going to get a job as a concept artist any time soon, but it was fun!

 

No comments: