Saturday 30 March 2024

Chicken & bacon recipe

You will need:
  • Chicken breast (I used frozen chunks)
  • Bacon
  • Corn
  • Flour
  • Butter
  • Milk
  • Honey
  • Mixed herbs
  • Black pepper
  • Folded flatbreads, wraps or similar.
(Sorry, I didn't measure any of the quantities - this is why my white sauce is very unpredictable!)

What to do:
  1. Chop up the chicken and bacon and cook in a frying pan with a very little oil, until nice and brown and cooked through. (I tend to add a little water occasionally to stop it from sticking).
  2. Meanwhile, make white sauce with the milk, butter & flour.
  3. Add honey to sauce (I used a couple of teaspoons for 3 people). Add pepper & herbs.
  4. Add corn to frying pan and heat through.
  5. Add chicken/bacon/corn to sauce and stir.
  6. Warm flatbreads.
  7. Fill with mixture.
  8. Eat.

No comments: