Most trains have a small sign above the seats near the door, telling you to leave them for old/disabled/pregnant etc. people.
This is what a train I was on the other day has. Much more noticeable!
Monday, 13 May 2019
Tuesday, 7 May 2019
We do good, and we get rewarded.
Or, we do wrong, and we get punished.
|(other hand behind back)|
We do wrong, but we don’t get punished.
We do wrong, but we get a good gift.
My class of 6-8 year olds: WHAT?!?! No! That makes no sense!
Although I've taught the word 'grace' before, I think putting it in the contect of justice and mercy - and using the actions - really makes it clear how startling it actually is.
Monday, 6 May 2019
Wednesday, 1 May 2019
Tuesday, 23 April 2019
- Chicken (I use frozen chunks)
- Wild garlic leaves
- Bread & butter
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- A spot of oil
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Slice chicken thinly and add to pan (if using frozen, fry chunks until just soft enough to slice, and then return to pan).
- While cooking, grind on some pepper and add a dash of lemon juice.
- When nearly done, add chopped wild garlic leaves.
- Maybe add a (very little) water to deglaze the pan.
- Make sandwich.
|I pick wild garlic when it's there (like now), chop it, and freeze it to use throughout the year.|