- Chicken (I use frozen chunks)
- Wild garlic leaves
- Bread & butter
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- A spot of oil
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Slice chicken thinly and add to pan (if using frozen, fry chunks until just soft enough to slice, and then return to pan).
- While cooking, grind on some pepper and add a dash of lemon juice.
- When nearly done, add chopped wild garlic leaves.
- Maybe add a (very little) water to deglaze the pan.
- Make sandwich.
|I pick wild garlic when it's there (like now), chop it, and freeze it to use throughout the year.|