Saturday 14 January 2012

Colour

It's amazing what a difference just changing the colours in a picture can make.

I drew this picture. 


The focus of the picture was the little girl who is not listening. Very usefully, the school has a variety of colours in their uniform, so I was able to use the colours to direct your eye.

However, I then decided I actually just wanted a general picture of children listening. Being short of time, I decided to use the same picture, but de-emphasise the not-listening little girl, so she was no longer the subject of the picture.

Tweaked a few colours, and here we are:


Of course, it would have been better if I had drawn it differently - having the bored child centre front is not ideal. :-| But it'll do.

(P.S. Please do not examine the chairs too closely. Some of them are very odd...)

No comments: