Wednesday 7 March 2012

RUN the RACE

Just got my sample copies this morning. I'm very pleased with it. A few minor anomalies, but, as they say, only Allah is perfect ;-) *

 
The Visual Aids posters are A3, folded into a non-stapled A4 book for ease of distribution.

They were drawn by Jo Le Prevost and coloured by me. First time I've tried cel shading (hard-edged shading in computer colouring). This page was extremely helpful, as I have no idea what I'm doing really. I also used lighting a lot more atmospherically than I do usually - I want to learn more about this. The internet is a great place, full of people sharing their 'how to' secrets.


Order through your local Christian bookshop if you're fortunate enough to still have one, or buy direct from Go Teach.

*Btw, 'Allah' is the Arabic word for God, and used by arabic Christians too. It's not specific to Islam. Just in case you were thinking of complaining...

No comments: