|The ark on calm water|
You will need (per person):
- About 150-200ml of blue soft drink. (I used berry & tropical flavour Powerade - a 500ml bottle between 3 people)
- Gelatine. About 1 leaf per 100ml of juice.
- 1 finger of KitKat.
- A small bowl wide enough to fit the KitKat.
- Soak gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put some of the juice in a pan, and heat.
- Take off the heat, and add the gelatine. Stir to dissolve (it was pretty much instantaneous when I did it).
- Add the rest of the juice and pour into bowls.
- Put in fridge to set.
- (Optional, if you want stormy water). Chop up the jelly small and stir around a bit.
- Place KitKat finger upside down on top of 'water', to make an 'ark'.
|The ark on choppy water|