These were the Pharisee and the Tax collector, but could be anyone.
A nice easy craft for the teacher - very little to prepare!
You will need:
- Wooden spoons. The small disposable ones used for parties etc. (Or plastic spoons, but you'd need permanent markers to draw on them.)
- Pipe cleaners.
- Felt cut into rectangles with a small slit in the middle. )I say felt - I actually used this kind of cleaning cloths!)
- Felt tip pens.
- Loom bands, small rubber bands, or wool.
- First, poke the handle of the spoon through the hole in the felt.
- Below this, wrap the pipe cleaner round the handle to make arms.
- Fold the felt down front and back, and use a loom band or wool as a belt.
- Draw a face.